LET’S COLLECT INFO
Before we begin work on your rendering images? Full technical description, requirements, blueprints, cad architecture plans, samples photos, reference of materials and as special visual project ideas, additional info to visualize ideas for future work with visualization process.
REQUIRED FILES AND DOCUMENTS
- All begin reviewing architecture stuff like cad drawings blueprints sketches ideas, all that been used in project with required dimensions and scale.
- Location of object, google maps.
- Understanding concept, list info
- Images or photos of samples level and quality details must be done.
IN ADDITIONAL ISSUES:
- Which audience will the project be presented?
- Which natural details and object must be in scene?
- Exterior, interior design styles?
In the way to how to start architecture visualization project? We need photo references, furniture samples, materials, environment details near buildings, samples references of 3d works showing level of quality
Calculation of the cost of payment for this project occurs after the above described review of all the input details
Throughout the day, we can evaluate what quality of work and the complexity must be performed.
PROCESSING PRODUCTION OF CG RENDERS
After approve we accept 50% prepayment for the project and start work on the first part
We divide the project into stages such as modeling, texturing, and at the rendering stage we send for approval the details with the watermark
You can participate in creating, editing, commenting, and also we can develop your own ideas, concepts etc.
EDIT STAGES AND FIXES
In this part you can make corrections that do not influence on the already made 3d models, if you need to make changes in the model, it is accordingly paid additionally
When all stages of work are completed and approved then there is a drag of half the payment in 50% before the start of the end stage of the render without watermarks in the best quality.
OTHER STUFF WE DO:
Design of details, small part’s location areas
VR and panoramic renders
Short Animation architect film presentation